If you are interested in using social media as an effective marketing tool for your business, Twitter Lists is the tool you need as your hidden weapon.
How to Create and Use Twitter Lists
If you are interested in using social media as an effective marketing tool for your business, Twitter Lists is the tool you need as your hidden weapon. It is a great way to create a list of all your potential prospects by collecting all the social profiles they find on social media sites into one list to keep an eye on all the potential prospects.
In today’s competitive world of social media marketing, creating and using Twitter Lists effectively can give you an edge over your competitors.
How To Create Twitter Lists
1. Go to Profile Page > Lists > Create List.
2. Customize your newly created list by giving it a name and description.
3. Make it Public or Private, whatever suits you.
4. Once you have customized it according to your liking, click on Save List option.
Creating a Twitter List is an easy task, but learning about using Twitter List to its fullest potential is the tricky part. The first thing you need to do is to learn about adding people and, later, removing them from your list.
1. From the profile page, select “Add or remove from lists” from the drop down menu after clicking on the Gear icon. Enter the profile and proceed.
2. The new screen will appear with all the names of all the created lists. Check the list you want to add more people, while to remove a profile from any list, uncheck that list.
3. You can see all included members to a particular list by going to Profile page > Lists > List Name > Members.
The next thing you want is to view all tweets from your newly created list!!
1. Go to Profile page > Lists > List Name.
2. The next page will show you all the tweets in a time line format from the members included in that list.
Let us know if you have any questions about Twitter Lists by commenting in the comments section. You can also search TweetFind.com to search New Twitter Lists. To create and edit your Twitter Lists use TweetFindTools.com