Customizing your background on Twitter! Follow these easy steps to learn How to change your background on Twitter:
1. Sign into your Twitter account.
2. Go to your Settings and select the Design option.
3. To upload your own picture, click on “Choose file” and select the file you want as your Twitter
4. Choose between tiled options and center, left, and right page positions.
5. Add a background color for small images.
6. Choose your overlay.
7. Save your settings.
If you would like to try out a website with other Ready to go Twitter Backgrounds or Custom Twitter Backgrounds, check out:
Follow them at: @TweetGotBack